Grammarly is a popular digital writing tool or an online text editor. It was produced by an American multinational technology company of the same name. By using artificial intelligence, natural language processing, machine learning, and deep learning algorithms, it can check grammatical errors, wrong spellings and also detect plagiarism. It helps a lot if you are trying to improve your writing skills, as it suggests writing clarity, vocabulary, delivery style, and tone. This application was first released on 1st July 2009, in Ukraine, by Alex Shevchenko, Max Lytvyn and Dmytro Lider.
Grammarly is hugely popular and widely used, mostly because it functions on all the important platforms, like Windows, macOS, Linux, Android, and iOS.
Benefits With Grammarly Tool:
The paid-for premium membership of Grammarly offers a number of beneficial features. These help in proofreading your document and thereby making it free of errors.
The advantage of securing a free trial is that you get to use all these features without paying a cent!
- Grammarly checks plagiarism so that your document never faces any copyright issues
- It completely rules out all grammatical and spelling errors
- If you tend to construct sentences that are too big and not properly structured, Grammarly even handles that efficiently
- It enhances the readability of the text
- Grammarly detects overused words and provides you with other favorable synonyms so that the text does not become monotonous
- It maintains consistency in the document by providing constant suggestions that adhere to your original writing style
Grammarly Premium Free Trial (2021) Available?
Grammarly does offer a free trial, but there is no free trial button which you can tap on for a simple start. There is a roundabout way that you have to follow in order to access the Premium Free Trial. There are many Grammarly Premium Free Trial links that you might have chanced upon in various websites. But the problem is most of them do not work. So finding the proper link might prove to be a bit of a burden. But we will chalk out a step by step guide for you to help you get a Grammarly Premium Free Trial account.
Creating a Free Trial Account –
Just follow the instructions to get the official 7 days free trial of the Grammarly app:
- Create a new Grammarly account
- Go to the Registration/ Sign up page of Grammarly.
- A welcome page will open on the screen after this. Click on the Get Grammarly Premium button
- Click on a suitable plan
- Enter your payment details and complete the transaction
You will receive a 7 day free trial of the Grammarly app, with all the Premium benefits. Just remember to ask for a refund before the trial period ends.
Download the Free Grammarly Premium with Trial –
With this, you can explore the benefits of Grammarly Premium for 30 days, for free. To get a Premium account for free, follow the steps given below:
- Go to Grammarly’s website, & Click Activate 30 days Free Trial.
- Sign up for an account
- Click on Get Grammarly Premium and select a suitable plan
- Insert your payment methods. (You will be charged, but you can ask for a refund before the end of the 30-day free trial)
You will now have access to Grammarly Premium.
Apply for a Grammarly Affiliate account:
Though this does not exactly enable you to avail of a Free Grammarly Premium account, by this method not only can you pull down your Grammarly cost, but you can also earn rewards. If you become an affiliate, Grammarly will instantly reward you with a $25 bonus. Others can sign up for Grammarly by using your banner, and every time someone does that, you get a commission. If you sign up for a free Grammarly account, then you will be entitled to $0.20 as a reward, and for a Premium account, you will be rewarded with $20.
In order to become a Grammarly affiliate, follow these steps:
- Click here and sign up for an account
- Enter your website and payment details
- Grammarly will take about 2 days to verify and approve your account, after which you will receive a confirmation email
- Reply to this email to get the $25 instant bonus
- Log into your account after that and select a branding banner from over 120 templates available on the site
- Download the one that you selected
You will have to upload this banner in your blogs along with the provided affiliate link. And each time someone uses your link to get a Grammarly Premium account, you will receive a commission.
The Grammarly Premium offers a monthly, quarterly, and annual subscription at $29.95 per month, $19.98 per month, and $11.66 per month respectively. Though the annual subscription is reasonable, we would still recommend you to use either the free version of the app or the free Premium trial of 30 days. This will help you understand the working of the whole software before you commit to a long term deal.